⚠️ March is Pet Poison Prevention Awareness Month ⚠️ As a pet parent, we want to keep our furry friends safe from harm. Recognize the plants, human foods, human medications and other poisonous substances your pets should avoid listed in this ASPCA article.
MyPetsWellness app gives you access to vital pet health information at any time, from anywhere. You'll be able to see each pet's upcoming appointments, vaccine reminders, and prescriptions. You can even book an appointment, request boarding for your pet, or refill a prescription. And you can upload your favorite pet photos. For any clients who have previously accessed our pet portal, you can use the same login password to access the MyPetsWellness app. If you've forgotten your password and would like to reset it, you can click here to do so. For any clients who have not taken advantage of our online pet portal, you can click here to establish a login password and access your portal. The portal gives you access to many of the same great features as the MyPetsWellness app. In your pet portal, you can update your pet's information, request refills, and make appointments. Please call us to make an appointment for:
- Emergencies or if your pet's health situation is critical
- Spays, neuters, and all other surgical needs
- Dental cleanings/procedures
- For all other appointments, you can call, email or click here for your pet's portal!
We love ‘em like you do.
We promise to treat you and your pets the same way we treat ours - with love and respect.
We commit to giving your pets the very best veterinary care. We offer a full range of services including exams, spays and neuters, vaccinations, dental care, radiology and ultrasonography, heartworm and flea control, and emergency care.
We provide excellent medical and surgical services while being warm, caring, and sympathetic toward our patients and their owners.
Our veterinarians have been helping clients from Houston, The Woodlands, Tomball, Cypress, Spring, Conroe, Magnolia and surrounding areas for over 45 years.
Watch this video to discover Spring Creek Animal Hospital...
- Dental Care (COHAT)Spring Creek Animal Hospital recommends COHAT (Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment and Treatment) dental cleanings. Meaning we assess the whole mouth with an oral exam and dental x-ray as it relates to the pet’s overall health and habits and a treatment plan created for any problems found. A general dental cleaning alone does
- Puppy and Kitten CareDo you have a new puppy or kitten? Congratulations on this addition to your family! One of the first things you should do when you bring your new pet home is to introduce him or her to Spring Creek Animal Hospital – your veterinary care team. Puppy and kitten visits offer a unique opportunity to get you
- Spay & NeuterSpaying is a surgical procedure that renders your female dog or cat infertile. This procedure involves the removal of your pet’s ovaries and uterus, and is performed under a general anesthetic. Neutering is a surgical procedure that renders your male dog or cat infertile. This procedure involves the removal of your pet’s
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
Everyone is Amazing, I don't remember her name, but she's the one at the front desk. She is very nice & caring ❤Cristina Ortiz
Love this vets office! I have taken 2 of my dogs here. One has a VERY BAD allergy issue and her skin was in terrible shape. They were so awesome with getting her on all the right meds to get her skin back to normal. All of the employees have been so kind and helpful every time we have been in. The office is also extremely clean! Would 100% recommend them!Kate G.