MyPetsWellness app gives you access to vital pet health information at any time, from anywhere. You'll be able to see each pet's upcoming appointments, vaccine reminders, and prescriptions. You can even book an appointment, request boarding for your pet, or refill a prescription. And you can upload your favorite pet photos. For any clients who have previously accessed our pet portal, you can use the same login password to access the MyPetsWellness app. If you've forgotten your password and would like to reset it, you can click here to do so. For any clients who have not taken advantage of our online pet portal, you can click here to establish a login password and access your portal. The portal gives you access to many of the same great features as the MyPetsWellness app. In your pet portal, you can update your pet's information, request refills, and make appointments. Please call us to make an appointment for:
- Emergencies or if your pet's health situation is critical
- Spays, neuters, and all other surgical needs
- Dental cleanings/procedures
- For all other appointments, you can call, email or click here for your pet's portal!
We love ‘em like you do.
We promise to treat you and your pets the same way we treat ours - with love and respect.
We commit to giving your pets the very best veterinary care. We offer a full range of services including exams, spays and neuters, vaccinations, dental care, radiology and ultrasonography, heartworm and flea control, and emergency care.
We provide excellent medical and surgical services while being warm, caring, and sympathetic toward our patients and their owners.
Our veterinarians have been helping clients from Houston, The Woodlands, Tomball, Cypress, Spring, Conroe, Magnolia and surrounding areas for over 45 years.
Watch this video to discover Spring Creek Animal Hospital...
- Dental Care (COHAT)Spring Creek Animal Hospital recommends COHAT (Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment and Treatment) dental cleanings. Meaning we assess the whole mouth with an oral exam and dental x-ray as it relates to the pet’s overall health and habits and a treatment plan created for any problems found. A general dental cleaning alone does
- Puppy and Kitten CareDo you have a new puppy or kitten? Congratulations on this addition to your family! One of the first things you should do when you bring your new pet home is to introduce him or her to Spring Creek Animal Hospital – your veterinary care team. Puppy and kitten visits offer a unique opportunity to get you
- Spay & NeuterSpaying is a surgical procedure that renders your female dog or cat infertile. This procedure involves the removal of your pet’s ovaries and uterus, and is performed under a general anesthetic. Neutering is a surgical procedure that renders your male dog or cat infertile. This procedure involves the removal of your pet’s
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
Awesome vet clinic. They take good care of my sweet boxer with love. Will continue to bring her to Spring Creek.LoriHector G.
Dr. Linda Oliva, Dr. David Campbell, all the doctors and staff at Spring Creek Animal Hospital are fantastic! We had been hoping to find a practice as kind, supportive and skillful as Dr. Oliva. Our dogs have been treated as individuals - acknowledging their breed, age and their kooky quirks. Our "gang of 4" (three Corgis and a Pyrenees). love the clean calm office and the attentive knowledgeable staff. Our oldest Corgi had to have a large growth excised. As an RN, I can attest to the skill that Dr. Oliva exhibited, evidenced by Loki's rapid and uneventful recovery. Our last two vets retired and each time we were at a loss to replace them. So we are three times lucky! Absolutely recommend Dr. Oliva, her partners and her staff!R/C UNDERHILL