Spring Creek Animal Hospital
- Be proactive. Keep all your pets up to date on immunizations.
- Pet-proof your home. Remove or secure choking hazards and toxic chemicals. Make your home pet-friendly and safe.
- Identify your animals. Place tags securely on collars and even label collars with your contact information. If you have more uncommon pets, take pictures in the event they get loose.
- In a disaster, have a plan. Who will be responsible for locating each animal in the house? How will you transport them? If it is a fire, human life takes priority. However, place decals on windows and doors with the number of humans and each kind and number of pets residing in the home. Keep them up to date.
- Learn basic first aid. Caring for your animal at home will prevent a minor injury from becoming severe. Always call your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Know your animal. If your animal’s behavior changes, watch for signs of illness. Is he injured or spent too much time in the heat? Contact your veterinarian before giving human over-the-counter medications.
We love ‘em like you do.
We promise to treat you and your pets the same way we treat ours - with love and respect.
We commit to giving your pets the very best veterinary care. We offer a full range of services including exams, spays and neuters, vaccinations, dental care, radiology and ultrasonography, heartworm and flea control, and emergency care.
We provide excellent medical and surgical services while being warm, caring, and sympathetic toward our patients and their owners.
Our veterinarians have been helping clients from Houston, The Woodlands, Tomball, Cypress, Spring, Conroe, Magnolia and surrounding areas for over 45 years.
Watch this video to discover Spring Creek Animal Hospital...
Dental Care (COHAT)Spring Creek Animal Hospital recommends COHAT (Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment and Treatment) dental cleanings. Meaning we assess the whole mouth with an oral exam and dental x-ray as it relates to the pet’s overall health and habits and a treatment plan created for any problems found. A general dental cleaning alone does very little for...
Puppy and Kitten CareDo you have a new puppy or kitten? Congratulations on this addition to your family! One of the first things you should do when you bring your new pet home is to introduce him or her to us – your veterinary care team. Puppy and kitten visits offer a unique opportunity to get you and...
Spay & NeuterSpaying is a surgical procedure that renders your female dog or cat infertile. This procedure involves the removal of your pet’s ovaries and uterus, and is performed under a general anesthetic. Neutering is a surgical procedure that renders your male dog or cat infertile. This procedure involves the removal of your pet’s testicles, and is...
Our Clients Love Us!
We took our newly found kitten Lucky in who had some serious ear issues. The doctors there were very friendly and were very gentle with him. The pricing was great for the pocketbook. Wouldn't take our cats anywhere else!!!
Randy the Great128
Staff is amazing very caring, compassionate and attentive. They are very reasonable with their prices and will work you in the schedule in case of emergencies. Would not take my pet anywhere else.