In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
Clients and pets are allowed into our exam rooms for appointments with these restrictions:
- When you arrive, TEXT (281) 351-7184 to let us know. We’ll, in turn, text you when your exam room becomes available so you and your pet can enter our building. Our waiting room is not open for pets.
- A maximum of two clients are allowed in an exam room.
- Face masks are optional.
- Maintain social distancing throughout your visit.
- Our staff will transfer your pet from your leash to ours. Cats must be in carriers.
- All exams, tests, treatment, and vaccinations will be done in our treatment area, rather than in an exam room with the owner, in order to minimize people-crowding as pets tend to snuggle against owners.
- Payment is by credit or debit card.
Prescription/diet refills are now being picked up inside our building at our reception desk. As always, please give us 24 business-hours for refills; we will notify you when your medication is ready for pick-up.